Take A Delicious Valencia Food Tour!
Delicious Valencia Food Tours was created out of passion for Valencia’s cuisine and its fascinating history.
Discover the local gastronomic scene via my unique & carefully planned food tours, full of delicious foods & wines, stories, culture and travel tips.
Live an authentic food experience – become a Valencian for a few hours… Join us!
Day Time Market & City Walking Tour
- Eat your way through Valencia’s Old Town on this walking tour, starting at the amazing Central Market!
- Meet the hard-working vendors at the market & taste multiple top quality local foods
- Discover the best acorn fed “pata negra” Iberian ham & the best paella valenciana you’ve ever had, 2 Valencian wines & much more, at hand-picked trustworthy family-run places!
- Includes breakfast & lunch!
- See the most iconic landmarks as well as tucked away hidden gems!
- This is a small group tour – small groups of 6 people maximum!
- A 3,5 hr food experience that will take you to locally loved businesses through the meandering narrow streets of Valencia’s beautiful Old Town!
59,00 Adult / group pricing available
Evening Wine, Culture & Food Tour
- This unique Valencia food tour will take you via hidden streets to the best local tapas bars in Ruzafa (Russafa), where eyebrows are still raised at the sight of a tourist!
- Taste 10+ Valencia’s traditional and contemporary tapas, including 2 types of Spanish cured ham!
- Substitutes dinner with dessert & wine tasting – 5 different regional quality wines!
- Meet hard-working local people at 5 family-run restaurants & bars on this small group / semi-private tour – 6 pax maximum!
- Adaptable to people eating a vegetarian or gluten-free diet.
- A 3 hour foodie experience that will take you to places unknown to tourists in lively non-touristy neighborhoods!
10+ tapas & 5 wines
85,00 Adult / group pricing available
Our Guests Say…
Valencia Food & Travel Blog
If you are arriving in Valencia on board of a cruise ship, you must be wondering what the best way to get to the...