Market & City Tour In Valencia – What It Includes:
- Start your morning in Valencia with a delicious local coffee & breakfast!
- Tour the beautiful Central Market – the biggest fresh produce market in Europe
- Taste 3 types of organic Valencian olive oil
- Enjoy a chupito of local rice liqueur
- 3 types of local almonds, including the headliner Marcona!
- 3 types of Spanish cheese, including the legendary Manchego!
- The award-winning Iberian ham made from acorn fed free range black pigs!
- 2 glasses of a surprising Valencian wine – white or red, the choice is yours!
- A local tapas dish* – the selection depends on the day of the week
- A delicious Valencian paella (chicken/rabbit and 2 types of local beans) that’s made the authentic local way!
- Refreshing organic horchata drink with no additives, at a non-touristy place! Plus a traditional puff pastry
- Semi-private walking tour in Valencia! Really small groups – 6 pax maximum!
- Includes breakfast, lunch and a walking tour of the Old Town!
59,00 adult / group pricing available
What Guests Say…
Why Choose This Day Time Walking Tour In Valencia
- I am proud to serve only the best & authentic local products: a high quality traditional lip smacking paella valenciana, the best acorn fed Iberian ham, quality wines & a gourmet horchata made of just 2 ingredients, tiger nuts & water! Unlike the touristy horchata places it has no added sugar, no preservatives, no thickeners!
- Have delicious local food at trustworthy businesses that cater to locals.
- Eat your way through the iconic landmarks and learn about the history of Valencia!
- Get a printed Eat Valencia Guide – great locally loved places for tapas, paella and breakfast. Plus, tips on how to order paella!
- Do the tour at the beginning of your trip and you will not have to worry about missing out on truly local food experiences.
- Raving reviews on TripAdvisor!
- The distance covered on the tour is approximately 3 km (1.8 miles) – easily doable for a vast majority of people.
- The tour starts at the Central Market & ends not far from Colón metro station.