Hidden Gems, Wine & Tapas Tour In Valencia – What You Will Get:
- 2 types of the finger-licking Iberian Ham & tips to enable you to order Jamón like a pro!
- 3 Spanish cured meats tasting, including the elusive cured beef Cecina
- Appetizing Padrón Peppers from Galicia – my guests’ all time favorite!
- Sweet & salty Esgarraet – the most Valencian tapas dish
- Moreish Spanish Cheese & a fragrant Olive Oil from Valencia that will surprise you – pungent goodness!
- Freshly prepared mouth-watering battered Squid – Valencia’s staple food
- 2 types of the appetizing Spanish Olives, including the Gordal type in a gourmet brine
- Top-grade Marcona type Almonds, roasted & salted – grown exclusively in Valencia!
- Contemporary lipsmacking Oxtail Brioche that will leave you craving more!
- Tender Pannacotta dessert with a subtle coffee flavor, topped off with crunchy hazelnuts
- 7 wine glasses! Sparkling cava + 3 types of white wine + 2 types of red + the sweet Spanish vermouth!
- Exclusive access to an atmospheric tasting room at the back of a 1932 wine shop!
- Semi-private tapas tour in Valencia! Really small groups – 6 pax maximum!
- Includes full dinner with dessert and a cultural tour!
tapas & wine
What Guests On Hidden Gems, Wine & Tapas Tour Say…
Why Choose This Tapas Tour In Valencia
- Experience first hand what tapas actually is (#spoileralert… it’s much more than just small plates!)
- Eat delicious local food at honest businesses that cater to locals.
- Taste a different Spanish wine at each of the 5 stops. Discover the famous Spanish wines and the surprising off-the-radar Valencian wines!
- Get a printed Eat Valencia Guide – my favorite places for tapas, paella and breakfast. Plus, tips on how to order paella!
- Do the tour at the beginning of your trip and you will not have to worry about missing out on truly local food experiences.
- Raving reviews on TripAdvisor!
- The distance covered on the tour is approximately 2,5 km (1.5 miles) – easily doable for a vast majority of people.
- The tour starts and ends not far from Mercado de Colón (Columbus Market). The exact location is included in your ticket.
*Please note that due to the fact that we will be visiting small businesses and family run restaurants, tapas offered on the tour may vary.