Hidden Gems, Wine & Tapas Tour In Valencia – What You Will Get:
- 2 types of the finger-licking Spanish cured ham & tips to enable you to order Jamón like a pro!
- 3 Spanish cured meats tasting, including the elusive cured beef Cecina
- Appetizing Padrón Peppers from Galicia – the all time favorite!
- Sweet & salty Esgarraet – the most Valencian tapas dish
- Moreish Spanish Cheese & a fragrant Olive Oil from Valencia!
- Freshly prepared battered Anchovies
- Appetizing Spanish Olives
- Top-grade Marcona type Almonds – grown exclusively in Valencia!
- Contemporary lipsmacking Oxtail Brioche that will leave you craving more!
- A chocolate dessert at the end
- 5 full wine glasses: Sparkling Cava + 2 types of white + 1 red + the sweet Spanish Vermouth that will surprise you!
- Exclusive access to an atmospheric tasting room at the back of a 1932 wine shop.
- Semi-private tapas & wine tour in Valencia. Really small groups – 6 pax maximum.
- Substitutes full dinner with wine and dessert & includes a cultural tour!
tapas & wine
85,00 adult / group pricing available
What Guests On Hidden Gems, Wine & Tapas Tour Say…
Why Choose This Tapas Tour In Valencia
- Experience first hand what tapas actually is (#spoileralert… it’s much more than just small plates!)
- Eat delicious local food at honest businesses that cater to locals.
- Taste a different Spanish wine at each of the 5 stops. Discover the famous Spanish wines and the surprising off-the-radar Valencian wines!
- Get a printed Eat Valencia Guide – my favorite places for tapas, paella and breakfast. Plus, tips on how to order paella!
- Do the tour at the beginning of your trip and you will not have to worry about missing out on truly local food experiences.
- Raving reviews on TripAdvisor!
- The distance covered on the tour is approximately 2,5 km (1.5 miles) – easily doable for a vast majority of people.
- The tour starts and ends not far from Mercado de Colón (Columbus Market). The exact location is included in your ticket.
*Please note that due to the fact that we will be visiting small businesses and family run restaurants, tapas offered on the tour may vary.